Dental Assistant – Bluffton, SC
Dental Assistant Job Duties:
Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth.
Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Needed to run the division of dental health for a complex network of healthcare providers in the Beaufort, Hardeeville, Estill, Sheldon locales. Will provide administrative oversight and ensure that policies and procedures are within compliance.
Provide day-to-day support and supervision of patient care and dental team.
Ensure an efficient strategy with the clinic office manager that supports the most efficient daily delivery of services in a safe and caring environment for all patients and staff.
Identify new dental policies, quality improvement procedures, evaluating current practices, and make recommendations as needed.
Ability to work as an effective team member in a leadership position ; function independently, exercising sound judgment and initiative; be flexible to shift priorities; maintain confidentiality; establish and maintain effective interpersonal work relationships, effectively assist providers; and support the organization’s priorities.
Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback including evaluation of provider’s and practice attributes.
Ensure sufficient coverage during absences according to schedule and established protocols.
Provide all of the general and clinical services of a Staff Dentist and perform all duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations and according to established standards of care.
Participate and in decision-making and provide recommendations on clinical policies and procedures related to clinical services.
Support and reinforce the departments goals related to patient care to ensure smooth program operation, providing dental care with high emphasis on prevention and in a culturally sensitive chair-side manner.
Communicate effectively entire dental team to improve the strategy for patient care.
Report dental equipment concerns to the Floor Supervisor and Clinic Manager.
Participate and lead the decision-making and provide recommendations on clinical policies and procedures related to clinical services as needed.
Support and reinforce an environment of respect and safety for patients and staff at all times.
Team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
Understanding of challenges working with senior populations and ability to relate regardless of ethnic, religious and/or economic status
Ability to communicate well with dental staff, patients and multidisciplinary staff from other organizations.
Ability to work proficiently and efficiently in a timely manner
Able to adapt to continuous office policy improvements (office will be constantly striving for an improved customer care/and quality of care).
Participate in continuing education opportunities, to focus on, but not be limited to, developing leadership, clinical and communication skills with patients and staff.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities.
DDS or DMD degree from an accredited dental school.
Current license to practice dentistry in South Carolina.
Current Controlled Substances Registration Certification issued by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
Minimum of 10 years of experience as a licensed Dentist.
Have a passion for working in a community health setting.
High degree of professional integrity and work ethics.
Effective verbal and written skills to communicate concerns to CEO/ Dental Director.
Licensed Practical Nurse – Pooler, GA
Coastal Medical Staffing is seeking an LPN for an office located in Pooler, GA. Employee may be asked to travel to their Savannah office location when needed.
This state-of-the-art practice specializes in maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. Practice also diagnoses/treats facial pain, facial injuries, TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
LPN must be proficient in intravenous injections and hold an active LPN license in Georgia.
Dental Hygienist - Hilton Head Island
Coastal Medical Staffing is seeking a full-time dental hygienist for a local dentist’s office right in the heart of Hilton Head Island. We are currently looking for a friendly patient-centered dental hygienist to build relationships and provide quality life time care to all patients. Must be passionate about comprehensive care and a goal-oriented individual who is motivated to be a leader for the dental hygiene profession.
Must be a licensed professional
Licensed Practical Nurses - Beaufort, Okatie and St Helena.
Administers nursing care in an outpatient facility or clinic under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisor. Takes patient history and performs initial physical evaluation of patient’s condition.
Help Patients With Their Basic Living Activities [/listcheck]
CNAs needed at a nursing home in beautiful Savannah, GA.
Listen to the Health Concerns Of Patients
Measure Vital Signs
Tending to Patient Issues and Problems
Answer patient calls
Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
Shifts include 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a
Help Patients With Their Basic Living Activities
LPN Needed for NursingHome in Savannah, GA
LPNs needed nursing home setting in Savannah GA.
- Perform direct resident care in accordance with nursing standards of care utilizing the principles of nursing and basic physical assessment skills in the development, documentation, and implementation of individualized, interdisciplinary care plans to ensure the needs of the residents are met.
- Participate in developing, implementing, and evaluating resident’s plan of care; and conduct resident care conferences, as needed.
- Assess residents, initiate physician orders, administer medication, and complete procedures and treatments in accordance with resident needs, physician orders, and procedures.
- Accurately record resident care and observations on their medical record.
- Work cooperatively and respectfully with team members, residents, residents’ families, visitors, and volunteers to create a positive and pleasant “home” environment within their neighborhood.
- Complete nursing rounds, provide follow-up supervision, assist/consult with nursing/medical staff, inform team members of the care needs of the residents, conduct change-of-shift reports, and assign team members based upon their level of training.
- Serve as a resource person to others, promote a positive work environment, and assist in resolving disputes and/or redirecting negative behaviors.
- Maintain confidentiality of department, resident, employee information, communication, and documentation as well as compliance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
- Inform a Nurse Manager, House, Supervisor, Registered Nurse, resident’s Guardian, and resident’s Physician of any change in residents’ condition in a timely manner; initiate follow-up to promote resident safety/care; and immediately report any suspicion/allegation of resident abuse/neglect to supervisor.
- Assist in the admission, transfer, and dismissal of residents; complete all related documentation; and assist with the care of the residents.
- Treat residents, coworkers, and the public with dignity and respect at all times.
- Serve as a mentor/preceptor to coworkers and agency/outside personnel; follow-up to ensure that they function within the scope of practice; and help others learn by teaching and being a positive role model.
- Encourage, empower, and support resident’s, whenever possible, in maintain or regaining their independence, accommodating their individual choices, assisting them in directing their own daily life, and in helping residents maintain their own personal belongings according to their wishes.
- Investigate complaints and/or suggestions from residents, coworkers, or the public; and take steps to remedy problems.
- Take steps to promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment, and ensure that malfunctioning equipment is immediately removed from service, and tagged for repairs.
Shifts include 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a, 7a-7p, 7p-7a
X-Ray Technician - Beaufort, SC.
We are seeking an X-ray tech for a busy urgent care clinic in Beaufort, SC. 12 hour shifts and competitive pay!
Physician Assistant - Bluffton, SC.
We are looking for a strong team leader for an Orthopedic Urgent Care setting!
Will work out of Bluffton and Okatie locations. The job will start out 2-3 days per week ( 11:00a-6:00p) and every 3rd/4th Sat ( 9:00a-2:00p).
Duties will include:
Performing examinations, interpreting diagnostic tests, prescribing medications and other usual and customary responsibilities of Orthopedic PA-C.
Must possess exceptional patient and interpersonal skills.
Salary based upon experience.
Home Health Registered Nurse Administrator - Waycross, GA.
Home Health Registered Nurse Administrator for Waycross, GA!
Will provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help these individuals recover from injuries and illnesses. The nurse requires a high level of skill to work in someone’s home.
Requires excellent rapport, understanding, and communication with the patients and their family members.
Will also be responsible for coordinating with doctors and other healthcare professionals in regards to their home health patients. They coordinate patient medications between the pharmacists and doctor to ensure that patients properly manage precise dosages.
Registered Nurse, Charleston, SC.
We are seeking an RN Mental Health to join our team in Charleston, SC.
Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
Provide prevention-oriented therapy
Implement and review treatment plans
Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
Familiarity with community mental health resources
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong leadership qualities
Licensed Professional Councilor - Bluffton, Okatie, Beaufort, SC.
We are seeking a Licensed Professional Councilor to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings. The counselor will work in Beaufort, Okatie and St Helena in a variety of concentrations, including school, family, substance abuse and mental health. While each specialty has its own duties, counselors will conduct individual or group therapy sessions to identify their patient’s problematic issues.
Assess nature of clients’ situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
Develop and execute individual treatment plans
Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
Maintain accurate client documentation
Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
Compassionate and caring demeanor
Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong leadership qualities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills